Australian Tea Tree Oil in a specially formulated Gelair gel matrix block. The Gelair Air Conditioning Block is specifically designed to provide controlled and sustained release of Tea Tree Oil vapour in high volume, high flow areas such as the air handling unit (AHU) of air conditioning systems. The Gelair Air Conditioning Block stops the spread of invisible mould, bacteria and viruses and sterilises and sanitisers the entire air conditioning system, including both the air passing through the system and the AHU, ducts and diffusers. No installation equipment or training required. 100% natural product with no maintenance or energy costs. Available in four sizes to suit different system capacities.
Which Gelair Air Conditioning Block Size is suitable for you?
Description of the Area
- AB0.5 Small split system or single room air conditioner
- AB1 Single room fan coil unit commonly found in a hotel room or small ship's cabin
- AB2 Larger multiple room fan coil unit
- AB4 Larger air handler for a small office
Size of Area Serviced by the Air Conditioner
- AB0.5 30 m2 (300 ft2)
- AB1100 m2 (1000 ft2)
- AB2250 m2 (2500 ft2)
- AB4500 m2 (5000 ft2)
Power of Air Conditioner
- AB0.5 1.5 - 2.5 kW / 0.5 - 1.0 hp (4500 - 9000 BTU/h)
- AB1 2.5 - 3.5 kW / 1.0 - 1.5 hp (9000 - 13500 BTU/h)
- AB2 3.5 - 15 kW / 1.5 - 6.0 hp (13500 - 54000 BTU/h)
- AB4 15 - 20 kW / 5.0 - 8.0 hp (45000 - 72000 BTU/h)
Airflow Through Air Handling Unit
- AB0.5 425 m3/h (250 cfm)
- AB1850 m3/h (500 cfm)
- AB21700 m3/h (1000 cfm)
- AB43500 m3/h (2000 cfm)
For more specific application guidance, please refer to the Product Datasheet.
For Wholesale Pricing, please contact our Sales for more information.